For this IT consultancy firm with its office located in Ixelles, we are urgently looking for a driven accountant who wishes to grow fast in his/her career.
The company was created around twenty years ago. It has experienced a steady growth in the last years and it has expanded its activities abroad. Now present in Belgium for more than ten years, the company has built a solid team of consultants detached to prestigious Belgian clients in all sectors (banking, telecom, insurance, financial services).
They bring their clients ad-hoc IT solutions in business Intelligence, big data, cybersecurity and many others. Their in-house financial department is made up of 3 accountants. The objective is to reinforce this team with an ambitious candidate who brings his experience and motivation.
Accountant - Tasks :
- Data entry (AP, AR)
- VAT returns
- Preparation of month-end closings (amortizations, provisions, salaries) and year-end closings
- Supervision of payroll
Depending on your experience, you could as well receive the following tasks:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Financial reporting and regular meetings with managers
- Manage the relationship with external auditors
Accountant - Profile :
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is essential
- Between 4 and 10 years of experience in a similar position, with compulsory experience in BE GAAP
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
Accountant - The offer :
The company is looking for a motivated accountant who is ready to do the extra mile to reach the given objectives. In return, they offer a beyond-average salary package:
- Up to 3.200€ gross with a 13th month
- Company car and fuel card
- Hospitalisation insurance and pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
You will receive regular trainings to stay up-to-date with the evolution of accounting rules. Should you perform well, there is no real limit to your growth within the company: the current manager joined there as a junior accountant and he climbed all steps up to Finance Manager.
The company's staff is mainly composed of a young and dynamic team where many events are organized throughout the years. Furthermore, they often go for a drink in the pleasant neighbourhood of Ixelles after working hours !
At Austin Bright, we are a team of committed professionals specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. Our services are always personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com