Job descriptionWithin the local team, you are responsible for the end-to-end Accounting and Financial Reporting and the monthly financial reporting cycle to the Group.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for the execution of the E2E accounting process including the Purchase-to-Pay process and day-to-day Treasury activities.
- You are able to assure accurate E2E accounting reporting by: implementing and performing recurring closing controls, executing ad hoc deep dive analysis and performing P&L and BS reconciliations.
- You prepare and book accounting entries with respect to invoices, cash transactions, accruals, deferrals, bad debt provisions etc. in order to ensure correct financial statements.
- You will be responsible for the monthly financial reporting cycle to the Group.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly VAT reporting.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory annual financial statements, as well as regular provision of information to the National Bank and the ILR.
- You are able to assess the impact of new projects coming from business decisions on the financial statement.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in finance, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar finance function.
- You have excellent knowledge of French and English.
- You take initiative and are result oriented.
- You are hands on, proactive and flexible.
- You are a real team player but you can also work very independently.
- You have advanced Excel skills.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of USGAAP & IFRS accounting standards is an asset.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.