As an Account Manager, you’re in charge of developing your own portfolio of clients (mid-segment - 30 to 300 users) for the solutions offered by the company: Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions, IT Support and Managed Services, IT Security, IT Workforce outsourcing,…
Our client is a famous ICT company based in the Walloon Brabant offering a broad range of ICT Services and Solutions: ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Solutions, Managed Services, Unified Communications…They’re more than 150 employees in Belgium and are part of a worldwide group employing more than 40 000 people. They're currently hiring two Account Managers to reinforce their team of 5 Sales and gain new market shares in Belgium in the mid-segment (companies between 30 and 300 IT users).
- You elaborate a sales plan with the sales manager and develop a strategy to acquire new customers
- Manage your own business and prospect new customers : mid-segment in your sector and/or region (according to your business plan)
- Understand the needs of your clients and work in team with internal teams (presales and delivery) to propose the best solutions possible
- You follow the incoming leads and use your network
- You go to ICT events to develop your network
- You write offers with the help of the presales, bid and delivery teams and you defend them in front of your prospect
- You negotiate the terms of the contract and close deals
- You manage and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- You’re supported by the different internal teams (presales, delivery, marketing) and partners to reach your objectives
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an ICT Sales-Oriented position
- Hunter-Minded Sales and thus not afraid to prospect and visit new clients
- Good knowledge in ICT: Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, Datacenter, Unified Communications, digitalization, IOT…
- Positive attitude with a positive team player spirit
- You’re ideally bilingual in French and Dutch
- A challenging position within a large ICT company
- A market-tailored salary (split with 60% fix salary and 40% commission) including benefits and depending on your current experience (between 2 to 10 years of experience), a company car with fuel card, pension plan, medical insurance, meal vouchers, net allowances,…
- Home working and flexible working hours policy
- The opportunity to work from the Walloon Brabant
- Send us your CV by clicking the “Apply” button.
If you have any questions concerning the position ofAccount Manager , don’t hesitate to call Jérôme Donck on the number 02 808 20 25.
If this position isn’t fully of interest to you, we have multiple positions in terms of External Sales (Business Development, Accountmanagement, Sales Executives …) and Presales.
We look forward to meeting you.
+ commission and full package (car, fuel, insurances, meal vouchers, smartphone,...)