Our client is a leading Pan-European technology distributor with headquarters in Brussels and offices troughout Europe. They are seeking a dynamic, energetic and ambitious Account Analyst who will help them maintain their explosive growth.Functieomschrijving
• The management of ScanSource’s accounts receivable within an assigned portfolio of
• Build strong business relationships with customers and gain an understanding of the
customer’s business model and financial requirements. Expand financial value-added
services that maintain business relationships through constant communication with
customers’ executives and departments within ScanSource.
• Analyse creditworthiness of customers to determine acceptable levels of risk. Underwrite
and approve aggregate credit extension within approval authority and make
recommendations for aggregate credit extensions above the Account Analyst authority level
• Maintain control of past due accounts receivable investment through consistent and timely
follow-up with customers, RFS team and all ScanSource sales unit personnel, while
exercising sound business judgment when evaluating revenue opportunities to marginal risk customers.Functie-eisen
Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or two years relevant working
experience within credit and financial management disciplines.
• Languages: English and German language skills are required. Additional languages are
considered a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate well to all levels of
• Ensure a high degree of accuracy, consistency, confidentiality, and timeliness when analysing
financial statements, writing a financial review, and completing RFS forms.
• Strong organization skills, problem solving, decision making, and timely follow-up skills with
demonstrated abilities to work well within defined time restraints and pressure situations.
• Proficient in computer software applications (Microsoft Office: Excel and Word) and
demonstrated ability to learn mainframe applications.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
- a fixed contract
- meal vouchers
- other extralegal advantages