NOVA Engineering is a partner specialized in project sourcing and recruitment & selection of technical employees and engineers.
Our client is an internationally strong organization. A manufacturer and machine builder with expertise in engineering, sales and service of specialized equipment to optimize production processes and production flow. To strengthen their Sales department in Flemish-Brabant we"re looking for a school leaver “Technical Sales Associate”:Job description
- Provide support to the sales team. Duties may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, RFP response, product training or other related tasks.
- Conduct regular visits with ASMs/Agents and meet with client: engineering, operations and maintenance personnel.
- Manage and create sales documentation after a customer visit.
- Offer customers solutions to their problems rather than standalone products. Review customer layouts.
- Provide hands-on involvement in application and field work. Be present and assist in new machine startups.
- Support and develop opportunities for the sales team so they can achieve annual revenue targets [machine sales].
- Execute market research about new applications and record the competitor information in the database.
- Follow up on all customer questions regarding their products and support issues. Communicate service/warranty issues.
- Keep Area Sales Managers informed of any issues which impact sales effectiveness and customer relations.
- Be a product technical resource to our customers and staff.
- Attend trade shows.
- Ensure all relevant proposals, order confirmations, and CRM information are maintained in accordance with company policies.
- You have a Bachelor in Mechanical, industrial, electrical engineering or Business/Economics.
- You don"t need professional work experience, school leavers are welcome!
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude and willingness to do what it takes to secure business opportunities.
- High tolerance for working in fast paced and occasionally stressful conditions.
- Ability to travel intensively bot domestically and internationally (EMEA region).
- You speak and understand English fluent.
- Working in confined spaces (application and field work).
- Ability to distinguish between the full range of colors in the color spectrum.
- An intensive training in the products and technology.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with pleasant atmosphere and potential for career growth.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
Benoit Santermans 0477/466.117