Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will develop new applications, you will fine-tune and ameliorate existing applications, and you will test and document applications;
- You will be responsible for drawing up a low-level design based on an architectural document, and you will assist junior developers with the implementation of that design;
- You will promote the reuse of earlier developed modules and solutions;
- You will coach the Junior Developers and help them to broaden their technical competences.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science and you have at least 3 years of experience as a Java Developer;
- You have relevant experience in Java and JEE;
- You are looking for a varied job that involves challenges;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are creative and you have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You dare to take the initiative to offer quality solutions;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.