Our client is a company developing an innovative software platform for the marketing sector. They have Belgian roots and their headquarters is still based in the Brussels' area. They have offices around the world (Belgium, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and in the USA). They are a very healthy, rapidly growing company with worldwide about 500 employees, powering customer relationships with their software for more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services.
As a front-end developer in the campaign team you will have a major role in ensuring that the interactive campaigns successfully engage customers and drive business results. These campaigns will be created, tested, and executed within our clients software platform, and can encompass email, web, mobile, and social channels. Ensuring that this process runs smoothly for their clients and partners is the key responsibility.
You will be joining a close-knit team with a no-nonsense mentality and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, operating in a high-technology, international environment.
You will be both technical and coordinating. You will help building campaigns based on the briefing of their customer's marketing department. You are their technological sparring partner and responsible for the technical communication with the customer.
- You are responsible for creation, setup and execution of assets and campaigns for the email, web, mobile, and social channels within the platform.
- You proactively communicate with clients and partners to ensure that projects are executed accurately and on time and you troubleshoot and diagnose potential issues with campaign content.
- You translate the creative design tor HTML and build the campaigns using the standard platform.
- You estimate scopes of work for projects based upon requirements; proactively manage deliverables tied to project plans.
- You are based in the office in Limburg and might be asked (but not required) to travel to the customer. You will be working for customers in countries where our client does not have an office or in support of another international office.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with SQL and database-driven websites.
- Mastered one or more graphic tools, such as Photoshop, to a level such that you can edit a design and convert it into HTML on your own.
- Meticulous; eye for detail and a highly-developed sense of responsibility.
- You are a real problem solver, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Ability of developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Great communication skills and customer minded.
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# is a plus.
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is a big plus
You will be part of a high-tech company with a no-nonsense attitude. It will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing international company.
Apart from a competitive salary, there are many fringe benefits for this position. Among those a company car, a net allowance, insurances, etc.