Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will be part of the 2nd line Support Team, within the Operations Department of our client;
- You will provide support to users in the event of IT incidents that cannot be resolved in the 1st line;
- You will follow up on incidents, and you will proactively detect possible incidents;
- You will work with other teams within Operations to analyze and discuss incidents;
- You will acquire technical expertise within the Support Center Team;
- You will make software and hardware requests, and you will take care of a correct follow up of this requests;
- You will design procedures and guidelines from the Support Center and you will keep them up to date;
- You will coach junior colleagues;
- You will provide external support services : you will keep user manuals up-to-date, you will handle questions from customers, you will give individual explanations about specific functions to individual users;
- You will support projects and you will evaluate and improve the necessary documentation when the project is operational.
- You have a bachelor in computer science and/or you have relevant experience within 1st line and/or 2nd line support;
- You have a broad IT knowledge : software and hardware, Windows, Office, Business applications, access policies;
- You have thorough IT knowledge within one or more specific domains mentioned above;
- You have strong communicative skills and you committed to customer satisfaction;
- You are not afraid to work independently, and you are prepared and eager to consult your colleagues and to share knowledge and expertise;
- You are motivated to make proactive proposals for improvement;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization located close to one of the main railway stations in Brussel;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car together with public transport facilities, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance, included 1 day of homeworking / week.