About the Job
We are looking for a Certified IT Project Manager with Trademark/Intellectual Property Knowledge to work in Hague, Netherlands as part of our team deployed across Europe’s National IP Offices to support our client the European Trademark Office (EUIPO).
Working under our contract with EUIPO Alicante Spain, you will oversee the implementation and integration of IT tools & applications to facilitate and enhance co-operation between Benelux and European Trademark offices. The position involves planned travel to EUIPO Alicante for the entire European team for 1 week every 2 months.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, working on International projects in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent presentation, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Certification in PMP and/or Prince2;
- Deep understanding of Java technologies and extensive experience with software projects where Java technologies were used;
- Usage of project management tools e.g. MS Project;
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property would be highly beneficial;
- Native level of Dutch, both Spoken and Written.
Tasks will include:
- Managing the implementation and integration of several new tools & applications to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality;
- Estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference;
- Preparing and maintaining project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports;
- Guiding the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables;
- Participating in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Managing the change control procedure, gaining agreement for revisions from project sponsors;
- Providing effective leadership for the project team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
The position is offered as a freelance contract, initially until the end of 2017, with a high probability of further extensions.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH662.
Keywords: IT Project Manager, PM, Prince2, Prince 2, PMP, PMI, implementation, integration, software development, Intellectual property, Hague, Netherlands, Benelux, Dutch