About the Job
Our client is an international worldwide known company. For their Zaventem offices, they are looking for a Billing Officer.
Your main responsibilities:
- Reporting to internal clients, financial controller, etc.
- Processing invoices and monitoring outstanding receivables
- Responding to Customer enquiries and complaints
- Resolving disputes (deliveries, payments…)
- Assisting the accounting (checking ledgers, statements, accounts …)
- Assisting in reconciling parking accounts, internal order
- Handling statistical analysis, management of reports
- Create and maintain contracts in SAP in accordance with the terms and conditions (e.g. pricing, staffing) of the engagement letter
- Carrying out statistical analysis, management reports
- Comply with Anti Money Laundering formalities for new clients, this includes the gathering and archiving of relevant documentation
- Maintaining permanent risk file, incl. assessment of risk profile for new clients and engagements
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is an asset
- Accuracy and organizational skills
- A service minded attitude
- English excellent level (a must) Dutch and /or French with good knowledge.
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.